August 26, 2014

more caseworker irony

I have already shown an ironic photo of the CPS caseworker from my case on the photos section of this blog. I have more to share.
 
* * *
 
On July 22, he posted the following on social media:
"I certainly don't believe in their declaration of independence, constitution, bill of rights or any of their other white male, slave owner documents. But periodically it is important to throw their hypocrisy in their face. This brass plaque is arrogantly displayed in front of US government's Spokane area headquarters."
 
* * *

On July 24, OUTSIDEmedia shared an album - Die In to end Israeli genocide of Palestinians in Gaza - via Facebook. The following photos are from said album. (This is hard for me to see, as he was directly responsible for possibly giving the person who had almost killed my child unlimited access.)